Why hello there! Thanks for stopping by!
Is my dress tooooo pink? just checking… (and yes, it’s airbrushed).
My mission with this website is to empower YOU to be your best self, to keep YOU informed with what’s going on in the world and ultimately to make YOU smile. ‘GoBAMF’ is my mantra.
Each week I’ll share stories and videos in an effort to do all of the above. Some will be personal and some will be about people who empower me. My hope is that they’ll do the same for you. Recently I worked as reporter and anchor for FOX11 in Los Angeles and FOX25 in Boston.
And here’s the list! Here’s 10 Facts about me:
- I’m a journalist
- I live in Los Angeles, California
- I’m from the east coast, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2008 with degrees in journalism & Spanish
- I have two cats (they’re amazing and they know it)
- Ketchup is my favorite condiment
- Green is my favorite color, despite all that PINK
- I’m a feminist and am passionate about women’s rights
- I’m married to another journalist! His name’s Steve Kuzj and he knows karate.
- I believe life is a journey, not a destination and we should strive to live in each moment (Or maybe Amy Adam’s new movie Arrival just really got to me) 😉